Poppins Family Services offers dedicated services at any stage of your relocation process.
This personalised follow-up ensures continuity and a single point of contact for a stress free move in the best possible circumstances.
Listen to your needs, establish a plan of action and define your priorities.
With a FREE consultation we determine what kind of advice and service you may require, in order to help you make the right choices from the start.
Some of the advice and services available:
• Assisting you with acquiring your social security and health registration
• Establishing a bank account
• Dealing with your chosen telephone/cell phone operator, Internet & TV
• Exchanging your driving licence
• Helping you setting up maintenance & utility contracts, home insurance
• Finding a doctor, dentist, child & pet care
• Review and explain home related invoices, correspondence (ex: Taxe fonciere/Taxe d’habitation)
• Discovering your new neighbourhood & surroundings
These are just a few of the areas in which the expertise provided by Poppins Family Services can smooth the way to your new life in the South of France.
Depending on your individual requirements, choose from: an hourly service to a weekly or monthly on-going support.
“by a parent for parents”
Having experienced the hurdles and challenges of relocation myself, I decided to put my own knowledge and experience to good use and create Poppins Family Services in order to act as your committed family partner, offering tailor made services ensuring a successful move.
I am originally from Germany and grew up in Mougins, South of France. I studied and lived in London for 20 years. I worked as an Events Project Manager, organising international trade exhibitions in Russia. I returned to France two years ago with my three teenage children, after having also lived in Geneva for 8 years.
I will be your guide and interpreter (English, French and German spoken) helping you become quickly operational, researching and presenting options based on your personal needs and providing on-going support.
Having the right information is the key to making the right decisions.